If you’d like to stay informed about news and happenings at the CMM Institute then complete the subscription form below.
You will receive our quarterly newsletters and mailings on special events.
* indicates required
Become an Associate
We invite you to become an associate of the CMM Institute.
The annual associate fee is $100 (US) for waged persons and $50 (US) for students and unwaged.
Your fee contributes to the ongoing maintenance of Institute activities.
In return we offer you
- reduced fees and priority bookings for our Learning Exchanges
- the opportunity to propose specific projects
- the opportunity to contribute material to the newsletter and the website
To become an associate:
Make a donation
Become a Collaborative Partner
We are keen to engage in collaborative projects with other like-minded organisations. This may involve your organisational support for a CMM Institute initiative already place or it may involve working jointly on a specific project or initiative.
If you would like to explore the possibilities with us please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly to discuss this. Some of the organisations we have collaborated with include:
- Oracle Elementary School District
- Independence Leadership Academy
- Advanced Consortium on Cooperation, Conflict & Complexity (AC4), Columbia University
- Institute for Global Integral Competence (ifGIC)
- Fielding Graduate University
- Kettering Foundation
- Fitchburg State University
- The Taos Institute
- Visual & Performing Arts, Syracuse University
- Waterhouse Family Institute, Villanova University