2011-2012 CMM Institute Fellows Awards
On behalf of Villanova University, Fielding Graduate University, and the CMM Institute for Personal and Social Evolution we want to congratulate the first five CMM Institute Fellows for 2011-2012.
The Fellows are:
- Romi Goldsmith Boucher – Collaboration: A Constitutive Accomplishment. Fielding Graduate University, PhD student.
- John Carr – Opportunities and Obstacles to Transforming Planning Communication Through the Creation of Digital Visualization Tools. Professor, Geography, University of New Mexico.
- Susan Jacobson – Understanding How the American Political Drama Unfolds on the Social Web May Help Reconstruct our National Political Dialogue. Assistant Professor of Journalism, Temple University.
- Jeff Leinaweaver – The Game of Gaialogue: Games for Developing Evolved Communication Skills. Consultant, Global Sustainability.
- Charles E. Morris III – Archival Queers: Anti-Bullying and the Rhetorical Futures of GLBT Pasts. Associate Professor, Communication, Boston College.
On April 15 and 16, 2012 the Hearts and Minds International Film Festival, hosted by Villanova University, will be the site for the recognition of these projects and the 2011-2012 Fellows’ induction. The film festival will celebrate social justice oriented documentary films by students and professionals from around the world. We believe that the work of these five scholars and practitioners will fit nicely into the theme of the Festival.
Stay tuned for upcoming features of the work of these Fellows in the summer issue of Bifurcation Points.